COSS' Module 3 - Business Planning. Part of COSS' Assets for People and Places webinar series for community groups.
This webinar looks at business planning as part of the Asset Transfer process. The module covers:
- What is a business plan for
- Contents of business plan – an overview
- Generating income – and who can help and some case studies
- Knowing your costs – what you will need at key stages
- Marketing tools and techniques
- Planning and Milestones
- Top tips for a business plan
This webinar will delivered by COSS Advisers Lynn Molleson and Felix Spittal. It will be held on Zoom. The webinar will include short breaks and a Q&A allowing you to ask queries specific to your group's interest.
Upon sign-up you will receive the Module 3 - Business Planning workbook.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email callum [at] dtascot [dot] org [dot] uk