Music and Film Licence Previously known as PPL and PRS who have since come together to form the Music Licence. Did you know there is a discount for some eligible charity and community events?

Alcohol (Premises and Occasional Licence) - A guide to what licences you may need, to serve alcohol on your premises

Public Entertainments - A public entertainment licence is needed when members of the public pay admission to or pay to use any facilities for the purposes of entertainment or recreation. You may also require a licence for cinema, theatre and indoor sporting events.

Lottery – a guide to the types of lotteries (raffle) and what you need to do.

Gambling Commission guide to running bingo legally.

Your local authority will be your main contact for lottery registration, premises licence and public entertainment licence.