Introduction to Community Right to Buy - 13 DecemberDate:Monday, 13 December, 2021 - 14:00Venue: Microsoft TeamsCost: Free
This 2 hour webinar has been developed by COSS to supplement our new guidance 'Module 1B - Introduction to Community Right to Buy'.
The session will provide community groups considering Community Right to Buy (CRtB) with:
- A comparison between the CRtB options
- An overview of the processes for the three main CRtB powers
- Guidance on how to prepare for using these rights
- Case studies of groups who have used these rights
The Webinar will be delivered by:
- Karlene Doherty, Vacant and Derelict Land Project Manager, Development Trusts Association Scotland
- Dave Thomson, Head of Community Land Team, Scottish Government
- Felix Spittal, COSS Advisor, Development Trusts Association Scotland
Attendance is free and the webinar will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.