Module 3 - Business PlanningDate:Wednesday, 16 March, 2022 -10:00 to 12:00Venue: Online - ZoomCost: Free
Module 3 - Business Planning. The third webinar in COSS' six-part Assets for People and Place webinar programme.
COSS' Module 3 - Business Planning. Part of COSS' Assets for People and Places webinar series for community groups.
This webinar looks at business planning as part of the Asset Transfer process. The module covers:
- What is a business plan for
- Contents of business plan – an overview
- Generating income – and who can help and some case studies
- Knowing your costs – what you will need at key stages
- Marketing tools and techniques
- Planning and Milestones
- Top tips for a business plan
The webinar will be held on Zoom. It will include short breaks and a Q&A allowing you to ask queries specific to your group's interest.
Attendance is free. The webinar will run 10am to 12noon.
Click 'Register here' below and you will taken to Eventbrite where you can book your place.
Upon sign-up you will receive the Module 3 - Business Planning workbook.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email coss [at] dtascot [dot] org [dot] uk