This module aims to provide organisations with the knowledge and practical skills required to explore the feasibility of engaging in community asset transfer. It focuses on a number of areas, including the user demand and organisational asset transfer readiness.
- To understand the process of asset assessment
- To gain knowledge on the factors impacting upon sustainability
- To understand the importance of proving demand and ensuring strategic fit
- To gain knowledge of the steps necessary to scope an asset and identify legal issues
- To gain knowledge of building internal capacity to match the needs of the project
- To understand how to conduct a risk analysis for the project
- To understand the key components of a feasibility study